Now for the "marketing" stuff...
What Some People are saying...
Included in Thomas Friedman's 3rd edition of The World is Flat and
- Featured ISTE's Reinventing Project Based Learning: Your field guide to real-world projects in the digital age by Suzie Boss and Jane Krauss
- Featured ISTE's Global Education: Using Technology to Bring the World to Your Students' by Laurence Peters
- Featured in the book by Curtis Bonk ‘The World is Open: How Web technology is Revolutionizing Education
- Named as a top edublogger by the London Times - July 2008.
- Wikispaces Wiki of the Month December 2005;
- Edublog Finalist for Best Teacher Blog 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Edublog Winner for Best Teacher Blog 2008
- Finalist Edutopia's Totally Wired teacher Award 2007
- SIGTel ISTE Online Learning Award, 2007
- Taking IT Global Online Learning Award, 2007
- Best Wiki in Education, 2006, 2008
- Finalist Best Wiki in Education, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012
- 2008 Finalist for the Leaders in Learning Award
- Flat Classroom Project Shortlisted. World Innovation Summit for Education award in the pluralism section. http://www.wise-qatar.org/
- and more...
There's more but hopefully you know by now that being excellent and sharing is part of what I do. I want to be good but more than that, I'd like to be helpful.