What does it mean to flatten your classroom?


What does it mean to flatten your classroom?

You remove the walls. You connect students to others around the world.

Connecting your classroom globally isn't as hard as you might think but is more important than you can imagine.

This is a short 7 minute segment that I recorded on the Ignite Show, a show about education taped in Atlanta by my friend  +Anne Ostholthoff  , where I was also a guest with Georgia Governor Nathan Deal. I highly recommend following the show on YouTube, where I hope you're building a PLN of good shows and channels by real people.

It isn't about what you're keeping out but about what you're bringing into your classroom. What are you bringing in?

The Ignite Show - Flattened Classroom Segment (by Anne Ostholthoff)
Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular Posts