Collect the Fire: Your firefox add ons, that is

Boy, having the students add the latest firefox add ons is often a bear, well Firefox has introduced something new that I LOVE - Firefox Add On Collections.

There is also a collector add on that supposedly lets you move your add ons from computer to computer but I'll be testing that first.

For now, I've got the collection of my favorite and tested firefox add ons for the Classroom and for me personally.  Please give recommendations for what should be added AND please share your collections as well.  You can even subscribe to collections which is kind of neat..(If it lets my students do this and automatically install the new plug ins I add to the collection - OH YEAH, that is great!)
For me, I only want to add those things that work and that make my browser more productive, so I'm not going to add things that do not! 

Have fun and I look forward to seeing some of your collections posted and shared in the comments!

Popular Posts