An easy way to attend the conference: Listen live at EdTechTalk

Just a note! I have grading to do today but want to listen in on the Webheads Conference, so I went over to http://www.edtechtalk.com/listen and am listening to the current sessions.

Jeff Lebow and Dave Cormier are doing an incredible service to the educational community and are going into the sessions and "snagging" the stream out. This way you can listen and grade or work.

The only disadvantage is you don't see the slides nor can you chat, but that is an advantage when you need to grade!

I'm listening to Professional Development using Wikis.

EdTechTalk does an incredible FREE service for the educational community. I find myself over there more and more each week.

So, even though I don't show up in the session, I am listening! (We get out of school on Friday and I have to grade everything!)

Popular Posts